TEST MANAGER CONNECTIVITY (M/F) – MUNICH
Are you passionate about Mobility and Communication Technology?
In the automotive industry, digitization and digital communication play increasingly important role. As Test Manager Connectivity, you understand automotive telematics control units and specific characteristics of mobile communication and applications in IT-Online-Center. You are able to test and validate the entire End-to-End concepts and architectures in the test lab as well as on the vehicle.
- Identification and coordination of relevant requirements or test cases for the connectivity functions incl. vehicle application, telecommunication and IT backend as well as their testability
- Coordination of the world-wide testing and validation activities
- Review and regular adapting of existing test cases for end-to-end validation
- Conception and coordination of automated and non-automated test specifications
- Commissioning and verification of the corresponding test cases directly in the test vehicle or at the subsystem test facility or HIL
- Coordination of the execution of entire test sets to secure larger test scopes
- Creation and further development of electronic data reporting
- You have a degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics engineering, communication technology, computer science or similar
You have at least two years of professional experience in R&D or project management in automotive or telecommunications
- Ideally, you have already gained experience in telematics development
- German or European driving license class B
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Good command of German would be desirable but is not a prerequisite
WHAT TO EXPECT
In addition to a permanent contract, flexible working hours and performance-based compensation, you will be working in a dedicated team and can expect an intensive orientation, introduction and mentoring program. If you are passionate about technology and enjoy performing well above average then apply now!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept attachments in PDF format only.