Are you passionate about Mobility and Communication Technology? Are you excited about the latest cutting-edge technologies and eager to drive their future development?
If you are, then Technology-On-Wheels SL can offer you a challenging, exciting and rewarding role in a highly innovative, ambitious and progressive company who are involved in truly dynamic sectors of engineering and computer science.
Technology-On-Wheels SL are part of a highly recognised European technology group that combines professionalism, expertise and a proactive approach to what we do, incorporated in an open and modern workplace environment. We collaborate closely with our internationally renowned clients to provide comprehensive and problem solving solutions to wide-ranging projects at the frontiers of science and engineering. Together we work on developing the cutting-edge technologies of “tomorrow” with a specialization and focus on the fields of Automotive, Aeronautics and Aerospace engineering and IT.
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identification and coordination of relevant requirements or test cases for the connectivity functions incl. vehicle application, telecommunication and IT backend as well as their testability
- Coordination of the world-wide testing and validation activities
- Review and regular adapting of existing test cases for end-to-end validation
- Conception and coordination of automated and non-automated test specifications
- Commissioning and verification of the corresponding test cases directly in the test vehicle or at the subsystem test facility or HIL
- Coordination of the execution of entire test sets to secure larger test scopes
- Creation and further development of electronic data reporting
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
- You have a degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics engineering, communication technology, computer science or similar
You have at least two years of professional experience in R&D or project management in automotive or telecommunications
- Ideally, you have already gained experience in telematics development
- German or European driving license class B
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Good command of German would be desirable but is not a prerequisite
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
At Technology-On-Wheels SL we offer a permanent role with flexible working hours and individually tailored and performance based remuneration. Along with our flat management structures and an open door approach, you will receive an extensive induction and mentoring program whereby you will be encouraged to develop your ideas and be recognized for your work as a valued team member. Also whilst working with the latest tools and technology we will encourage and support you to learn other languages to give you the confidence and ability to work in an international environment in Germany and Spain.
WHAT TO DO NOW
If you have what we are looking for and enjoy performing at a high level and are excited by what we do, then Technology-On-Wheels SL can offer you a new direction in your career. APPLY NOW by submitting an up to date CV in English (PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also operate an employee referral program with incentives to identify and attract the best talents.
*Technology-On-Wheels SL is an equal opportunity employer.