Are you passionate about systems engineering? If you are, then Technology-On-Wheels SL can offer you a challenging, exciting and rewarding role in a highly innovative, ambitious and progressive company.
Become a part of the international development team working on innovative projects for new secondary radar/IFF systems.
Technology-On-Wheels SL are part of a highly recognised European technology group that combines professionalism, expertise and a proactive approach to what we do, incorporated in an open and modern workplace environment. We collaborate closely with our internationally renowned clients to provide comprehensive and problem solving solutions. Together we work on developing the cutting-edge technologies of “tomorrow” with a specialization and focus on the fields of Automotive, Aeronautics and Aerospace engineering and IT.
- System Engineer in a team of SW/HW developers for IFF systems
- Coordination and organization of development activities
- Requirements Engineering
- Provide architecture and specifications of a system or subsystem or functional chain
- Prepare test campaign sequencing, test procedures and facilities
- Define test equipment and tooling requirements and ensure their timely availability
- Perform and monitor tests and perform real-time analyses of test results
- Realize test analysis and correlate reports after test completion
- You have a Masters degree in Engineering or a similar qualification (if you have a Bachelors degree and relevant experiences, we still encourage you to send your application)
- More than 5 years of relevant experience in systems engineering (and/or radar systems)
- Fluent English skills, German skills are a benefit
- An approachable and intercultural person with the ability to work in an international project team
- A team-player who is willing to work in a very technical environment and communicate with many different stakeholders
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- A permanent role with flexible working hours and individually tailored and performance based remuneration
- Flat management structures and an open-door approach
- An extensive induction and mentoring program encouraging to develop own ideas as a valued team member
- Working with the latest tools and technology
- Support to learn other languages for confidence and ability to work in an international environment in Germany and Spain with the blue chip clients
- An employee referral program with incentives to identify and attract the best talents
If you have what we are looking for and enjoy performing at a high level and are excited by what we do, then APPLY NOW by submitting an up-to-date CV in English (PDF format) to email@example.com.
*Technology-On-Wheels SL is an equal opportunity employer.