Are you passionate about systems engineering?
Become a part of the international development team working on innovative projects for new secondary radar / IFF systems.
Our clients are the top players in the European aerospace and automotive industry.
- System Engineer in a team of SW/HW developers for IFF systems
- Coordination and organization of development activities
- Requirement Engineering
- Provide architecture and specifications of a system or subsystem or functional chain
- Prepare test campaign sequencing, test procedures and facilities
- Define test equipment and tooling requirements and ensure their timely availability
- Perform and monitor tests and perform real-time analyses of test results
- Realize test analysis and correlation reports after test completion
- You have a Masters degree in Engineering or a similar qualification (if you have a Bachelors degree and relevant experiences, we encourage you to send your application, too)
- More than 5 years of relevant experience in systems engineering (and/or radar systems)
- Fluent English skills, German skills are a benefit
- An open and intercultural person with the ability to work in an international project team
- An sympathetic and communicative personality who is willing to work in a very technical environment and communicate with many different stakeholders
WHAT TO EXPECT
You will receive an indefinite employment contract with an adequate salary as well as very good opportunities for personal and professional development. We are an employer that attaches great importance to the personality of its employees and thereby creates a uniquely positive working atmosphere.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept attachments in PDF format only.