Are you passionate about Automotive, Engineering, Innovation, Connectivity and Quality?
Are you excited about the latest cutting-edge technologies and eager to drive their future development?
If you are, then Technology-On-Wheels SL can offer you a challenging, exciting and rewarding role in a highly innovative, ambitious and progressive company.
Technology on Wheels is hiring a SW Automation Developer/Technical Leader for its Madrid office. In this role, you will design and implement automated test systems in order to ensure the quality of new SW solutions for Top brands/OEMs in the automotive sector. You will be involved in the architecture definition and deployment of the test automation framework and will help our SW coordinator with the technical leadership supporting the team and clients with top expertise.
Technology-On-Wheels SL are part of a highly recognised European technology group that combines professionalism, expertise and a proactive approach to what we do, incorporated in an open and modern workplace environment. We collaborate closely with our internationally renowned clients to provide comprehensive and problem solving solutions. Together we work on developing the cutting-edge technologies of “tomorrow” with a specialization and focus on the fields of Automotive, Aeronautics and Aerospace engineering and IT.
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designing and implementing automatic tools that ensure the quality of the product continuously
- Being the interface with the client in order to understand requirements, needs and designs, and also defend deliveries when needed
- Being involved in organizational and problem-solving meetings under Scrum methodology on a daily basis
- Programming of functional and load test cases
- Creating and maintaining the pipelines in Azure DevOps of the team for the testing project
- Designing and implementing QA reporting systems that allow tracking the project status
- Supporting continuous improvement of the QA processes
- Being in charge of training the different teams involved in the projects in order to use the automated testing systems created
- Other tasks of the department
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
- A degree in Computer Science or similar from a recognised university is essential
- Excellent knowledge of Integration Test, Azure DevOps, Python, Git, ideally in the automotive industry. Also, experience programming with Python and in contact with Azure DevOps (CI/CD) and Git
- Sound working knowledge with some, or all of the following tools: Experience with JIRA and XRay. Experience in testing. Azure, DevOps, Pytest, Junit, Behaviour Cucumber, Locust, Selenium or similar. Jenkins, Bamboo, Pipeline, Artefacts built, CI/CD.
- Strong desire to develop innovative solutions and new technologies of the future
- Team player qualities with well-developed communication and influencing skills
- Fluency in English, both written and oral is a prerequisite
- German language skills would be advantageous
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- A permanent role with flexible working hours and individually tailored and performance based remuneration
- Flat management structures and an open-door approach
- An extensive induction and mentoring program encouraging to develop own ideas as a valued team member
- Working with the latest tools and technology
- Support to learn other languages for confidence and ability to work in an international environment in Germany and Spain with the blue chip clients
- An employee referral program with incentives to identify and attract the best talents
WHAT TO DO NOW
If you have what we are looking for and enjoy performing at a high level and are excited by what we do, then APPLY NOW by submitting an up-to-date CV in English (PDF format) to email@example.com.
*Technology-On-Wheels SL is an equal opportunity employer.