Are you excited about the latest cutting-edge technologies and eager to drive their future development?
If you are, then Technology-On-Wheels SL can offer you a challenging, exciting and rewarding role in a highly innovative, ambitious and progressive company who are involved in truly dynamic sectors of engineering and computer science.
Technology-On-Wheels SL are part of a highly recognised European technology group that combines professionalism, expertise and a proactive approach to what we do, incorporated in an open and modern workplace environment. We collaborate closely with our internationally renowned clients to provide comprehensive and problem solving solutions to wide-ranging projects at the frontiers of science and engineering. Together we work on developing the cutting-edge technologies of “tomorrow” with a specialization and focus on the fields of Automotive, Aeronautics and Aerospace engineering and IT.
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To create and implement outstanding C++ and QT software programs in the fields of Connectivity and Telematics for leading clients in the global automotive sector
- You will be capable of designing, developing and performing unit testing of the different task fields within a linux-based automotive head unit
- You will build and maintain an up-to-date toolchain and have the ability to work with the latest technologies utilised within our challenging and exciting projects
- As a team player you’ll be willing to share your knowledge and expertise within a motivated team environment and participate in internal and client meetings accordingly.
- To prepare comprehensive and well written documentation and project status reports
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
- A degree in Computer Science or similar from a recognised university is essential
- Possess excellent knowledge of C++ and QT development, ideally in the automotive industry
- Have sound working knowledge with some, or all of the following tools: JIRA, ELVIS, Jenkins / BCI, GIT / Gerrit / Github, Diagnostic Log & Trace, Ethernet, SomeIP, CommonAPI
- Possess a strong desire to develop innovative solutions and new technologies of the future
- Be a team player with well-developed communication and influencing skills
- Fluency in English, both written and oral is a prerequisite
- Your ability to speak or write German easily and accurately would be advantageous
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
At Technology-On-Wheels SL we offer a permanent role with flexible working hours and individually tailored and performance based remuneration. Along with our flat management structures and an open door approach, you will receive an extensive induction and mentoring program whereby you will be encouraged to develop your ideas and be recognized for your work as a valued team member. Also whilst working with the latest tools and technology we will encourage and support you to learn other languages to give you the confidence and ability to work in an international environment in Germany and Spain.
WHAT TO DO NOW
If you have what we are looking for and enjoy performing at a high level and are excited by what we do, then Technology-On-Wheels SL can offer you a new direction in your career. APPLY NOW by submitting an up to date CV in English (PDF format) to email@example.com.
We also operate an employee referral program with incentives to identify and attract the best talents.
*Technology-On-Wheels SL is an equal opportunity employer.