Are you passionate about SW Development? Are you excited about the latest cutting-edge technologies and eager to drive their future development?
If you are, then Technology-On-Wheels SL can offer you a challenging, exciting and rewarding role in a highly innovative, ambitious and progressive company.
Technology-On-Wheels SL are part of a highly recognised European technology group that combines professionalism, expertise and a proactive approach to what we do, incorporated in an open and modern workplace environment. We collaborate closely with our internationally renowned clients to provide comprehensive and problem solving solutions. Together we work on developing the cutting-edge technologies of “tomorrow” with a specialization and focus on the fields of Automotive, Aeronautics and Aerospace engineering and IT.
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creating and implementing outstanding C++ and QT software programs in the fields of Connectivity and Telematics for leading clients in the global automotive sector
- Designing, developing and performing unit testing of the different task fields within a linux-based automotive head unit
- Building and maintaining an up-to-date toolchain and have the ability to work with the latest technologies utilised within our challenging and exciting projects
- Sharing your knowledge and expertise within a motivated team environment and participating in internal and client meetings accordingly
- Preparing comprehensive and well written documentation and project status reports
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
- A degree in Computer Science or similar from a recognised university is essential
- Excellent knowledge of C++ and QT development, ideally in the automotive industry
- Sound working knowledge with some, or all of the following tools: JIRA, ELVIS, Jenkins / BCI, GIT / Gerrit / Github, Diagnostic Log & Trace, Ethernet, SomeIP, CommonAPI
- A strong desire to develop innovative solutions and new technologies of the future
- Being a team player with well-developed communication and influencing skills
- Fluency in English, both written and oral is a prerequisite
- German langueage skills would be advantageous
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- A permanent role with flexible working hours and individually tailored and performance based remuneration
- Flat management structures and an open-door approach
- An extensive induction and mentoring program encouraging to develop own ideas as a valued team member
- Working with the latest tools and technology
- Support to learn other languages for confidence and ability to work in an international environment in Germany and Spain with the blue chip clients
- An employee referral program with incentives to identify and attract the best talents
WHAT TO DO NOW
If you have what we are looking for and enjoy performing at a high level and are excited by what we do, then APPLY NOW by submitting an up-to-date CV in English (PDF format) to email@example.com.
*Technology-On-Wheels SL is an equal opportunity employer.