Are you passionate about Aerospace?
Become a part of the international development team working on innovative projects for new satellite developments.
Our clients are the top players in the European aerospace and automotive industry.
- Satellite instruments and payload preparation, integration and set-up for testing
- Definition/specification of test procedures
- Perform Functional Tests from components, optical instruments to payload
- Evaluation of test results, preparation of test reports
- Performance testing on satellite level
- Test supervision and monitoring
- Delegated QA tasks, like standard inspections, mating logs, asruns, procedure variations, NCR
- Degree in an aerospace, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or related discipline
- Experience in payload/optical system testing
- Experience in satellite EGSE and Software/test scripts
- Hands-on engineering experience in clean-room environment and environmental test activities
- Fluency in English language is mandatory
- Ability to work independently as part of a team
WHAT TO EXPECT
In addition to a permanent contract, flexible working hours and performance-based compensation, you will be working in a dedicated team and can expect an intensive orientation, introduction and mentoring program. If you are passionate about technology and enjoy performing well above average then apply now!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
We accept attachments in PDF format only.