SATELLITE ELECTRICAL TEST ENGINEER* – Bremen/Noordwijk
Are you passionate about Aerospace? Are you excited about the latest cutting-edge technologies and eager to drive their future development?
If you are, then Technology-On-Wheels SL can offer you a challenging, exciting and rewarding role in a highly innovative, ambitious and progressive company who are involved in truly dynamic sectors of engineering and computer science.
Technology-On-Wheels SL are part of a highly recognised European technology group that combines professionalism, expertise and a proactive approach to what we do, incorporated in an open and modern workplace environment. We collaborate closely with our internationally renowned clients to provide comprehensive and problem solving solutions to wide-ranging projects at the frontiers of science and engineering. Together we work on developing the cutting-edge technologies of “tomorrow” with a specialization and focus on the fields of Automotive, Aeronautics and Aerospace engineering and IT.
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execution of electrical tests on platform and satellite level: interface tests, functional tests, performance tests AOCS, Power, TT&R, Onboard Data Handling (OBDH) as well as support for payload testing
- Documentation of tests, preparation of test reports
- Test preparation of hardware (configuration of item under test) , Preparation of test procedures
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
- Completed professional education in electrical engineering, space technology, information technology or comparable qualification
- Substantiated knowledge in one or more of the following areas: attitude control, power subsystems, TT&R or OBDH
- Professional experience in use of EGSE and electrical measurement tools
- Some years of professional experience in testing on satellite or subsystem level
- Well-developed communication skills, used to work in a team
- Sense of responsibility and an effective way of working
- Fluent in written and spoken English
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
At Technology-On-Wheels SL we offer a permanent role with flexible working hours and individually tailored and performance based remuneration. Along with our flat management structures and an open door approach, you will receive an extensive induction and mentoring program whereby you will be encouraged to develop your ideas and be recognized for your work as a valued team member. Also whilst working with the latest tools and technology we will encourage and support you to learn other languages to give you the confidence and ability to work in an international environment in Germany and Spain.
WHAT TO DO NOW
If you have what we are looking for and enjoy performing at a high level and are excited by what we do, then Technology-On-Wheels SL can offer you a new direction in your career.
APPLY NOW by submitting an up to date CV in English (PDF format) to email@example.com.
We also operate an employee referral program with incentives to identify and attract the best talents.
*Technology-On-Wheels SL is an equal opportunity employer.