Are you passionate about Aerospace? Are you excited about the latest cutting-edge technologies and eager to drive their future development?
If you are, then Technology-On-Wheels SL can offer you a challenging, exciting and rewarding role in a highly innovative, ambitious and progressive company who are involved in truly dynamic sectors of engineering and computer science.
Technology-On-Wheels SL are part of a highly recognised European technology group that combines professionalism, expertise and a proactive approach to what we do, incorporated in an open and modern workplace environment. We collaborate closely with our internationally renowned clients to provide comprehensive and problem solving solutions to wide-ranging projects at the frontiers of science and engineering. Together we work on developing the cutting-edge technologies of “tomorrow” with a specialization and focus on the fields of Automotive, Aeronautics and Aerospace engineering and IT.
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Satellite preparation and set-up for thermal testing
- Short Functional Test on Satellite
- System testing during TVAC
- Performance testing on satellite
- Test supervision and monitoring
- Vacuum Thermal Balance
- Vacuum Thermal Cycling
- Leak Test during Vacuum Thermal Cycling Test
- Delegated QA tasks, like standard inspections, mating logs, as-runs, procedure variations, NCR
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
- Degree in aerospace, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or related discipline
- Experience in system testing
- Hands-on engineering experience in environmental test activities
- Strong ability to read and understand written requirements, procedures and to translate those in adequate verification means
- High level of communication skills
- Fluency in English language is mandatory
- Ability to work independently as part of a team
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
At Technology-On-Wheels SL we offer a permanent role with flexible working hours and individually tailored and performance based remuneration. Along with our flat management structures and an open door approach, you will receive an extensive induction and mentoring program whereby you will be encouraged to develop your ideas and be recognized for your work as a valued team member. Also whilst working with the latest tools and technology we will encourage and support you to learn other languages to give you the confidence and ability to work in an international environment in Germany and Spain.
WHAT TO DO NOW
If you have what we are looking for and enjoy performing at a high level and are excited by what we do, then Technology-On-Wheels SL can offer you a new direction in your career. APPLY NOW by submitting an up to date CV in English (PDF format) to email@example.com.
We also operate an employee referral program with incentives to identify and attract the best talents.
*Technology-On-Wheels SL is an equal opportunity employer.