Are you passionate about aerospace? Become part of our team as a Quality & Product Assurance Engineer (m/f) in Berlin.
- Establish the methods and procedures to guarantee the quality of technological developments based on standards (e.g. ECSS)
- Define, implement and manage the product and quality assurance measures for complex projects
- Coach employees to ensure standards are met and represent results
- Define and monitor the product quality of suppliers, complete audits or reviews at the suppliers’ premises
- Support planning, organizing and supervising of reviews
- Preparation of data packages for ESA reviews
- Perform reliability and failure analyses
- Plan and implement MIPs and KIPs
- Secure test environments within the laboratories in accordance with recognized standards
- Plan and monitor environmental and lab conditions to ensure the product quality
- Degree in engineering with major in Aerospace, Physics, Electrical Engineering or any similar subject
- At least 4 years of experience in space projects
- Experience in working as a product assurance manager in space missions
- Excellent knowledge of recognized space standards (e.g. ECSS, MIL)
- Very good English skills written and spoken
- High motivation for constructive and solution oriented way of working in a team
WHAT TO EXPECT
We have a high demand on our employees, but also on us as an employer. You can expect challenging work, excellent conditions, a good work life balance, a pleasant atmosphere, and – of course – a great team!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
We accept attachments in PDF format only.