Technology on Wheels is hiring a technical project lead and Software architect for its Madrid office. In this role, you work as a part on an international team to manage and lead SW projects in the area automotive. You communicate with the team and the customer and can bridge the gap between customer needs and technology on a daily basis.
Technology on Wheels means a passion for engineering, innovation and new solution approaches with the aim of creating something special. Become part of our team and benefit from an open-minded startup culture combined with professionalism and expertise.
- The main responsibility of this position is the development of software architectures for complex digital automotive solutions and presentation to the customer
- It also includes:
- Business development for IT projects in Germany and Spain to boost our IT business activities in our entities in Munich and Madrid
- Management of Software/IT Projects, setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities and monitoring tasks, documentation of project progress and lessons learnt
- Development of concepts for software projects in the automotive sector
- Conception, design and documentation of software architectures in collaboration with the customer and IT team
- Requirement definition, development and change management
- Definition and management of implementation and novel test automation approaches
- Support of recruitment activities
- University degree in computer science, electronics or related discipline
- Expert knowledge in programming languages like C++, Java, C, Python
- Long-term experience with software architecture and programming
- Scrum Master certification
- Expert knowledge of agile software development processes, methods and tools
- Experience with UML tools
- Knowledge of software for digital solution for the automotive sector
- Fluent English both spoken and written
- Good command of German would be an advantage
- Passion for software development and testing
WHY TECHNOLOGY ON WHEELS
We offer unlimited term contracts, adequate remuneration as well as very good opportunities for personal and professional development. We are an employer that attaches great importance to the personality of its employees and thereby creates a uniquely positive working atmosphere.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept attachments in PDF format only.