Are you passionate about Software Architecture? Are you excited about the latest cutting-edge technologies and eager to drive their future development?
If you are, then Technology-On-Wheels SL can offer you a challenging, exciting and rewarding role in a highly innovative, ambitious and progressive company who are involved in truly dynamic sectors of engineering and computer science.
Technology-On-Wheels SL are part of a highly recognised European technology group that combines professionalism, expertise and a proactive approach to what we do, incorporated in an open and modern workplace environment. We collaborate closely with our internationally renowned clients to provide comprehensive and problem solving solutions to wide-ranging projects at the frontiers of science and engineering. Together we work on developing the cutting-edge technologies of “tomorrow” with a specialization and focus on the fields of Automotive, Aeronautics and Aerospace engineering and IT.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
The main responsibility of this position will be the development of software architectures for complex digital automotive solutions and presentation to the customer. It also includes:
- Business development for IT projects in Germany and Spain to boost our IT business activities in our entities in Munich and Madrid
- Management of Software/IT Projects, setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities and monitoring tasks, documentation of project progress and lessons learnt
- Development of concepts for software projects in the automotive sector
- Conception, design and documentation of software architectures in collaboration with the customer and IT team
- Requirement definition, development and change management
- Definition and management of implementation and novel test automation approaches
- Support of recruitment activities
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
- University degree in computer science, electronics or related discipline
- Expert knowledge in programming languages like C++, Java, C, Python
- Long-term experience with software architecture and programming
- Scrum Master certification
- Expert knowledge of agile software development processes, methods and tools
- Experience with UML tools
- Knowledge of software for digital solution for the automotive sector
- Fluency in English, both written and oral is a prerequisite
- Good command of German would be an advantage
- Passion for software development and testing
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
At Technology-On-Wheels SL we offer a permanent role with flexible working hours and individually tailored and performance based remuneration. Along with our flat management structures and an open door approach, you will receive an extensive induction and mentoring program whereby you will be encouraged to develop your ideas and be recognized for your work as a valued team member. Also whilst working with the latest tools and technology we will encourage and support you to learn other languages to give you the confidence and ability to work in an international environment in Germany and Spain.
WHAT TO DO NOW
If you have what we are looking for and enjoy performing at a high level and are excited by what we do, then Technology-On-Wheels SL can offer you a new direction in your career. APPLY NOW by submitting an up to date CV in English (PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also operate an employee referral program with incentives to identify and attract the best talents.
*Technology-On-Wheels SL is an equal opportunity employer.