Are you passionate about Aerospace?
Become a part of the international development team working on innovative projects for new satellite developments.
Our clients are the top players in the European aerospace and automotive industry.
- Design, Analysis and Tolerancing of optical systems
- Establishing and maintenance of optical models
- Conduction of optical analysis
- Definition and derivation of optical requirements
- Definition and conduction of trade studies to support optical design decisions
- Coordination of design, development, integration and test activities with other engineering disciplines and technical managers
- Presentation of the results of the optical design and analyses in internal and external meetings with the customers
- Definition of technical specifications for optical systems, subsystems and equipment
- Definition of optical verification strategies
- University degree or equivalent qualification in optics, physics, engineering or related technical discipline
- Strong knowledge in Optics with significant expertise in Optical modeling and simulation,
- Significant experience using optical design software (e.g. ZEMAX, Code V, ASAP)
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Interesting and challenging projects in the space field in an international environment
- Great working conditions
- A modern, open company culture with all the prospects for the future that a young and ambitious company offers
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
We accept attachments in PDF format only.