Are you passionate about Aerospace?
Become a part of the international development team working on innovative projects for new satellite developments. Our clients are the top players in the European aerospace and automotive industry.
- Integration and testing of satellites in an integration hall under clean room conditions
- Panel assembly, integration of units, application of thermal hardware including the preparation
- Integration of thermistors, thermostats, Dow Corning, Sigraflex and other thermal hardware
- Working with crane and MGSE
- Accompaniment in the creation or independent preparation of integration procedures
- Documentations and reports for and with the entire AIT team
- Degree (or higher) in aerospace, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or related discipline
- Experience and in-depth knowledge in the field of mechanics and mechanical integration, especially in space
- Confidence with the applicable space standards
- Flexibility to work in shifts if it is required by the project organization
- Willingness to travel to satellite test centers (Netherlands, Germany)
- Fluent in English
WHAT TO EXPECT
In addition to a permanent contract, flexible working hours and performance-based compensation, you will be working in a dedicated team and can expect an intensive orientation, introduction and mentoring program. If you are passionate about technology and enjoy performing well above average then apply now!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept attachments in PDF format only.