Does your heart beat for the premium automotive industry?
The position is for a highly motivated engineer to join an international team to develop the hardware-in-the-loop systems for the newest electrical powertrain for premium cars. You will be joining a group of rapidly growing engineering firms that are working with cutting edge technology, innovation and a modern company culture.
Be involved in the modelling, design and verification all along the development cycle for new e-machine controls in the most advanced premium cars.
- Modelling of HIL simulation models using Matlab/Simulink and dSPACE
- Code generation from the model to prototype and real time testing
- Support, operation and further enhancements of HIL
- Restbus simulation
- Test case definition and automation
- Create Software-in- the loop and model-in- the-loop environments
- Compare performance to meet specifications
- A degree in Engineering with a major in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification
- Skills: Matlab/Simulink, C programming language, Python programming language
- Experience with development of simulation models using Matlab/Simulink
- Excellent knowledge of HIL and test automation is a must
- Good communication skills, flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team approach
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in the field of automotive engineering
- German language would be desirable
WHAT WE OFFER
- Challenging projects in the automotive industry
- Unique working environment
- Modern, open company culture with excellent future opportunities
- Attractive salary package
- Travel and working experience abroad
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept attachments in PDF format only.