Are you passionate about Mobility and Connectivity? Are you excited about the latest cutting-edge technologies and eager to drive their future development?
If you are, then Technology-On-Wheels SL can offer you a challenging, exciting and rewarding role in a highly innovative, ambitious and progressive company who are involved in truly dynamic sectors of engineering and computer science.
Technology-On-Wheels SL are part of a highly recognised European technology group that combines professionalism, expertise and a proactive approach to what we do, incorporated in an open and modern workplace environment. We collaborate closely with our internationally renowned clients to provide comprehensive and problem solving solutions to wide-ranging projects at the frontiers of science and engineering. Together we work on developing the cutting-edge technologies of “tomorrow” with a specialization and focus on the fields of Automotive, Aeronautics and Aerospace engineering and IT.
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
You manage the engineering part of the development project of new automotive Telematics and Infotainment functions. This includes:
- Developing End-to-End concepts for new telecommunications functions including vehicle applications, communication technology and the IT backend
- Coordinating these concepts with all stakeholders including technical departments and service providers
- Definition of detailed requirements of the systems and maintain those up-to-date along all project phases
- Establishing and maintaining the project work breakdown structure and milestones
- As part of the implementation, leading routine project meetings with all stakeholders and reporting the status to the client project management
- Establishing the test strategy/plan and managing the test & validation program to ensure functionality and quality
- Presentation of status and results in management committees and addressing risk management
- Preparation of documents for Product Releases
- Last but not least, you propose improvement actions from lessons learned in the context of the overall project and follow up on the implementation
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
- A degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics engineering, communication technology or computer science from a recognised university is essential
- At least two years of professional experience in R&D or project management in automotive or telecommunications
- Ideally, you have already gained experience in telematics development
- German or European driving license class B
- Fluency in English, both written and oral is a prerequisite
- Your ability to speak or write German easily and accurately would be advantageous
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
At Technology-On-Wheels SL we offer a permanent role with flexible working hours and individually tailored and performance based remuneration. Along with our flat management structures and an open door approach, you will receive an extensive induction and mentoring program whereby you will be encouraged to develop your ideas and be recognized for your work as a valued team member. Also whilst working with the latest tools and technology we will encourage and support you to learn other languages to give you the confidence and ability to work in an international environment in Germany and Spain.
WHAT TO DO NOW
If you have what we are looking for and enjoy performing at a high level and are excited by what we do, then Technology-On-Wheels SL can offer you a new direction in your career. APPLY NOW by submitting an up to date CV in English (PDF format) to email@example.com.
We also operate an employee referral program with incentives to identify and attract the best talents.
*Technology-On-Wheels SL is an equal opportunity employer.