Technology on Wheels is hiring a FE Developer for its Madrid office. In this role, the responsibilities would be related to designing, development and testing of new SW solutions for Top brands in the automotive sector. Working in a fresh, open-minded and dynamic team based on agile methodologies. We look continuously for the cut-edge technologies, supporting our clients and colleagues to improve on a daily basis in all the different projects that we work in.
Technology on Wheels means a passion for engineering, innovation and new solution approaches with the aim of creating something special. Become part of our team and benefit from an open-minded startup culture combined with professionalism and expertise.
- Design and develop visualization components using VUE framework.
- Manage the style with CSS and create beautiful designs for our customers
- Implementing and supporting all the procedures.
- Continuous integration and deployment related to a DevOps environment.
- Understanding of quality assurance: Test structure and test frameworks t in order to help the team in these tasks.
- Be part of the development process and the team and make the knowledge of the team grow with your suggestions.
- Qualification: Informatics, Telematics, Engineering.
- Languages: Fluent English is mandatory, German is an extra value.
- Experience in the same position or in similar vacancies: 2 years minimum
- Personality: Proactive, committed, dynamic, flexible, self-motivated, passionate about technology and automotive, willing to learn German.
- Desired Requirements: DevOps, Highly orientated to CI/CD, Azure, Jenkins, Spring, Java, Neo4J, Electron, Selenium, Gherkin
WHY TECHNOLOGY ON WHEELS
- Permanent contract and a full-time job, to be incorporated as soon as possible
- Receive courses, workshops, assist to conferences and be able to make suggestions.
- Annual Performance review in order to grow professionally and in a personal way.
- Economical helps to learn languages (German/Spanish).
- Flexible retribution: Possibility to split your salary into ticket restaurants, private healthcare insurance, kindergarten service, etc.
- International environment, people from several nationalities, using different languages.
- The possibility to take part in different projects so you never get stuck professionally.
- Projects orientated towards innovation.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept attachments in PDF format only.