Are you passionate about SW Development and quality standards?
Are you excited about the latest cutting-edge technologies and eager to drive their future development?
If you are, then Technology-On-Wheels SL can offer you a challenging, exciting and rewarding role in a highly innovative, ambitious and progressive company.
TechOnWheels is hiring a FE Developer for its Madrid office. In this role, the responsibilities would be related to designing, development and testing the new SW solutions for Top brands in the automotive sector. But also, this role is aim to participate in our own SW product, helping to grow the team and the new possible product ideas.
Technology-On-Wheels SL are part of a highly recognised European technology group that combines professionalism, expertise and a proactive approach to what we do, incorporated in an open and modern workplace environment. We collaborate closely with our internationally renowned clients to provide comprehensive and problem solving solutions. Together we work on developing the cutting-edge technologies of “tomorrow” with a specialization and focus on the fields of Automotive, Aeronautics and Aerospace engineering and IT.
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designing and developing visualization components using VUE framework.
- Managing the style with CSS and create beautiful designs for our customers
- Implementing and supporting all the procedures.
- Working under continuous integration and deployment related to a DevOps and agile environment.
- Understanding of quality assurance: Test structure and test frameworks in order to help the team in these tasks.
- Being part of the development process, the team and makiing the knowledge of the team grow with your suggestions.
- Other tasks of the department
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
- A degree in Computer Science or similar from a recognised university is essential
- Sound working knowledge with some, or all of the following concepts: DevOps, Highly orientated to CI/CD, Azure, Jenkins, Spring, Java, Neo4J, Electron, Selenium, Gherkin,
- Strong desire to develop innovative solutions and new technologies of the future
- Team player qualities with well-developed communication and influencing skills
- Fluency in English, both written and oral is a prerequisite
- German language skills would be advantageous
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- A permanent role with flexible working hours and individually tailored and performance based remuneration
- Flat management structures and an open-door approach
- An extensive induction and mentoring program encouraging to develop own ideas as a valued team member
- Working with the latest tools and technology
- Support to learn other languages for confidence and ability to work in an international environment in Germany and Spain with the blue chip clients
- An employee referral program with incentives to identify and attract the best talents
WHAT TO DO NOW
If you have what we are looking for and enjoy performing at a high level and are excited by what we do, then APPLY NOW by submitting an up-to-date CV in English (PDF format) to email@example.com.
*Technology-On-Wheels SL is an equal opportunity employer.