Are you passionate about space?
Become a part of the international development team working on innovative projects for new satellite developments.
Our clients are the top players in the European aerospace and automotive industry.
We are currently searching for an engineer (m/f) for thermal analysis based in Berlin.
- Design and analysis of thermal control systems for optical payloads/ space applications
- Creation and maintenance of documentation such as specifications, analysis reports, test procedures and test reports
- Development of technologies and components in the thermal field
- Support to AIT and TVAC testing
- Presentation of the work results
- Degree in engineering with major in space technology, mechanical engineering or a comparable qualification
- Several years of experience in thermal design and verification for space applications
- Knowledge of ESATAN TMS
- Knowledge of hardware projects Phase B / C / D and experience in AIT are beneficial
- High motivation, flexibility and responsibility
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English
- German language skills are a benefit
WHAT TO EXPECT
In addition to a permanent contract, flexible working hours and performance-based compensation, you will be working in a dedicated team and can expect an intensive orientation, introduction and mentoring program. If you are passionate about technology and enjoy performing well above average then apply now!
We accept attachments in PDF format only.