Are you passionate about Aerospace?
Become a part of the international development team working on innovative projects for new satellite developments.
Our clients are the top players in the European aerospace and automotive industry.
- Execution of electrical tests on platform and satellite level: interface tests, functional tests, performance tests AOCS, Power, TT&R, Onboard Data Handling (OBDH) as well as support for payload testing
- Documentation of tests, preparation of test reports
- Test preparation of hardware (configuration of item under test) , Preparation of test procedures
- Completed professional education in electrical engineering, space technology, information technology or comparable qualification
- Substantiated knowledge in one or more of the following areas: attitude control, power subsystems, TT&R or OBDH
- Professional experience in use of EGSE and electrical measurement tools
- Some years of professional experience in testing on satellite or subsystem level
- Well-developed communication skills, used to work in a team
- Sense of responsibility and an effective way of working
- Fluent in written and spoken English
WHAT TO EXPECT
In addition to a permanent contract, flexible working hours and performance-based compensation, you will be working in a dedicated team and can expect an intensive orientation, introduction and mentoring program. If you are passionate about technology and enjoy performing well above average then apply now!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept attachments in PDF format only.