Are you passionate about E-Mobility? Are you excited about the latest cutting-edge technologies and eager to drive their future development?
If you are, then Technology-On-Wheels SL can offer you a challenging, exciting and rewarding role in a highly innovative, ambitious and progressive company.
The position is for a highly motivated engineer to join an international team to develop battery management software for premium cars. As a development engineer of battery management software, you will be responsible
for model developing of functional safety functions for cars in series production.
Technology-On-Wheels SL are part of a highly recognised European technology group that combines professionalism, expertise and a proactive approach to what we do, incorporated in an open and modern
workplace environment. We collaborate closely with our internationally renowned clients to provide comprehensive and problem solving solutions. Together we work on developing the cutting-edge technologies
of “tomorrow” with a specialization and focus on the fields of Automotive, Aeronautics and Aerospace engineering and IT.
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Doing the Model implementation of functional safety related requirements and functions to monitor the high voltage battery
- Model based SW development using Matlab/Simulink
- Working on MiL, PiL, und SiL-Testing
- Integrating functions, testing up to integration approval
- Supporting internal and external interface colleagues
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
- A degree in Electronics, Computer Science or similar from a recognised university is essential
Excellent knowledge of MATLAB/Simulink in the automotive industry
- Sound working knowledge with: C, ISO26262 Standard for safe software or experience with ASIL cerrtified software and AUTOSAR
- Strong desire to develop innovative solutions and new technologies of the future
- Team player qualities with well-developed communication and influencing skills
- Fluency in English and German, both written and oral is a prerequisite
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- A permanent role with flexible working hours and individually tailored and performance based
- Flat management structures and an open-door approach
- An extensive induction and mentoring program encouraging to develop own ideas as a valued team
- Working with the latest tools and technology
- Support to learn other languages for confidence and ability to work in an international environment in
Germany and Spain with the blue chip clients
- An employee referral program with incentives to identify and attract the best talents
WHAT TO DO NOW
If you have what we are looking for and enjoy performing at a high level and are excited by what we do, then
APPLY NOW by submitting an up-to-date CV in English (PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Technology-On-Wheels SL is an equal opportunity employer.