Are you passionate about EMobility?
Are you excited about the latest cutting-edge technologies and eager to drive their future development?
If you are, then Technology-On-Wheels SL can offer you a challenging, exciting and rewarding role in a highly innovative, ambitious and progressive company.
TechOnWheels is looking for its office in Madrid, Function and Model developers to participate in projects related to E-Machine systems. You will participate in new project phases and extensions and in new complete projects for new E-Vehicles.
Technology-On-Wheels SL are part of a highly recognised European technology group that combines professionalism, expertise and a proactive approach to what we do, incorporated in an open and modern workplace environment. We collaborate closely with our internationally renowned clients to provide comprehensive and problem solving solutions. Together we work on developing the cutting-edge technologies of “tomorrow” with a specialization and focus on the fields of Automotive, Aeronautics and Aerospace engineering and IT.
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designing and developing novel SW solutions for the new challenges e-vehicles shall confront
- Analyzing new potential SW improvement areas
- Researching new approaches and presenting them to the customer
- Evaluating and reporting the results and impact of the implemented functionalities in different testing environments
- Other tasks related to the department
- Telecommunications, Informatics or Industrial Engineering
- E-vehicles powertrains (operation control, thermal modelling, diagnostics, among others), power electronics, ISO 26262, SIL, MIL, HIL, Matlab Simulink, INCA, CANape, DOORS
- Fluency in English, both written and oral is a prerequisite
- German language skills would be advantageous
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- A permanent role with flexible working hours and individually tailored and performance based remuneration
- Flat management structures and an open-door approach
- An extensive induction and mentoring program encouraging to develop own ideas as a valued team member
- Working with the latest tools and technology
- Support to learn other languages for confidence and ability to work in an international environment in Germany and Spain with the blue chip clients
- An employee referral program with incentives to identify and attract the best talents
WHAT TO DO NOW
If you have what we are looking for and enjoy performing at a high level and are excited by what we do, then APPLY NOW by submitting an up-to-date CV in English (PDF format) to email@example.com.
*Technology-On-Wheels SL is an equal opportunity employer.