Are you passionate about Aerospace? Are you excited about the latest cutting-edge technologies and eager to drive their future development?
If you are, then Technology-On-Wheels SL can offer you a challenging, exciting and rewarding role in a highly innovative, ambitious and progressive company who are involved in truly dynamic sectors of engineering and computer science.
Technology-On-Wheels SL are part of a highly recognised European technology group that combines professionalism, expertise and a proactive approach to what we do, incorporated in an open and modern workplace environment. We collaborate closely with our internationally renowned clients to provide comprehensive and problem solving solutions to wide-ranging projects at the frontiers of science and engineering. Together we work on developing the cutting-edge technologies of “tomorrow” with a specialization and focus on the fields of Automotive, Aeronautics and Aerospace engineering and IT.
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Development of focal plane and sensor electronics
- Electronic design of detector architecture
- High speed ADC [1MHz – 100 MHz] development
- Analogue signal simulation
- Analog chains with RMS noise of 0.1 mV or 10-4 pA/sqr[Hz]
- Analysis and simulations of electrical systems for satellites
- Support in the definition and development of new technologies
- Analysis of customer and business requirements
- Break Down of high level requirements to functional chain and subsystem requirements
- Support in the definition of functional and electrical architectures
- Design Phase: Concept, Implementation, Verification & Test
- Support for project staff and other disciplines in the field of data processing and digital engineering
- Support of relevant operations and AIT activities
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
- University degree or equivalent qualification in electronics, physics, electrical, mechatronics, industrial, aerospace engineering or related technical discipline
- Detailed knowledge of state-of-the-art CCD & CMOS Detector Architecture
- Knowledge of analogue detector signal processing
- Fluency in English, both written and oral is a prerequisite
- Your ability to speak or write German easily and accurately would be advantageous
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
At Technology-On-Wheels SL we offer a permanent role with flexible working hours and individually tailored and performance based remuneration. Along with our flat management structures and an open door approach, you will receive an extensive induction and mentoring program whereby you will be encouraged to develop your ideas and be recognized for your work as a valued team member. Also whilst working with the latest tools and technology we will encourage and support you to learn other languages to give you the confidence and ability to work in an international environment in Germany and Spain.
WHAT TO DO NOW
If you have what we are looking for and enjoy performing at a high level and are excited by what we do, then Technology-On-Wheels SL can offer you a new direction in your career. APPLY NOW by submitting an up to date CV in English (PDF format) to email@example.com.
We also operate an employee referral program with incentives to identify and attract the best talents.
*Technology-On-Wheels SL is an equal opportunity employer.