Technology on Wheels is hiring Quality Assurance Developers for its Madrid office. In this role, you will design and implement automated test systems in order to ensure the quality of new SW solutions for Top brands/OEMs in the automotive sector. You will be involved in the architecture definition and deployment of the test automation framework.
Technology on Wheels means a passion for engineering, innovation and new solution approaches with the aim of creating something special. Become part of our team and benefit from an open-minded startup culture combined with professionalism and expertise.
- Designing and implementing automatic tools that ensure the quality of the product continuously.
- Being the interface with the client in order to understand requirements, needs and designs, and also defend deliveries when needed.
- You will be involved in organizational and problem-solving meetings under Scrum methodology on a daily basis.
- Programming of functional and load test cases.
- Designing and implementing QA reporting systems that allow tracking the project status.
- Supporting continuous improvement of the QA processes.
- Qualification: Informatics, Telematics, Engineering.
- Languages: Fluent English is mandatory, German is an extra value.
- Personality: Proactive, committed, dynamic, flexible, self-motivated, passionate about technology and automotive, willing to learn German.
- Skills: Integration Test, Azure DevOps, Python, Git.
- Experience in the same position or in similar vacancies: 1 year programming with Python and in contact with Azure DevOps (CI/CD) and Git. Familiar with JIRA.
- Desired Requirements: Experience with JIRA and XRay. Having experience in testing. Azure, DevOps, Pytest, Junit, Behaveor Cucumber, Locust, Selenium or similar. Jenkins, Bamboo, Pipeline, Artefacts built, CI/CD. (It´s not necessary to have worked with all of them, but have an understanding of some of the tools)
WHY TECHNOLOGY ON WHEELS
- Permanent contract, full-time job, to be incorporated as soon as possible.
- Internal workshops, receive courses, assist to conferences and be able to make suggestions.
- Annual Performance review in order to grow professionally and in a personal way.
- Flexible retribution: Possibility to split your salary into ticket restaurants, private healthcare
- Insurance, kindergarten service, etc. and pay fewer taxes.
- International environment, people from several nationalities, using different languages.
- The possibility to take part in different projects so you are never stuck professionally.
- Projects orientated towards innovation.
- Be part of a growing company with high expectations and working with top companies.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
We accept attachments in PDF format only.