Technology on Wheels is hiring an intern SW Testing Developer for its Madrid office. In this role, you work as a part of an international team to learn from the SW projects in the automotive area. You communicate with the team and participate in suggesting new solutions and support in order to guarantee our highest quality standards.
Technology on Wheels means a passion for engineering, innovation and new solution approaches with the aim of creating something special. Become part of our team and benefit from an open-minded startup culture combined with professionalism and expertise-
- Depending on your interest, capabilities and our needs, you could be involved in:
- IT projects for test automation over the Cloud, Azure, VSTS for a Backend that manages the charge points operators (CPOs) for electrical vehicles.
- Learning about test automation with Python (Connectivity – Multimedia – Infotainment).
- Support Programming (Java, C, Python, Neo4J, Databases, static software analyses, GUI, Springboot, etc).
- Computing/programming knowledge. (Engineering degree)
- To have a bit of experience in programming Apps/Webs (Java, C, Python (or related languages). (Add this info to your CV, please)
- Fluent in English. The environment is completely international.
- Passion for software development and testing
WHY TECHNOLOGY ON WHEELS
- 3-6 months internship + open internal career path, to be incorporated as soon as possible.
- Flextime. Full or part-time solution possible.
- Internal workshops.
- Learning from the most qualified and professional SW team.
- International environment, people from several nationalities, using different languages.
- The possibility to take part in different projects so you never are stuck professionally.
- Projects orientated towards innovation.
- Be part of a growing company with high expectations and working with top companies.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept attachments in PDF format only.